Channel Islands National Park Itinerary-Santa Cruz Island (Scorpion Anchorage) (Digital Download)
This Channel Islands National Park Itinerary (over 8 pages!) will help you get started as you plan your vacation to Santa Cruz Island's Scorpion Anchorage.
CHANNEL ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK GUIDE: WHAT TO SEE, DO & HIKE
Trip planner information: This itinerary is a collection of information that is meant to help you get started.
- Park map (an image provided by the National Park Service maps)
- Pre-trip tasks (which covers what you want to do prior to your trip, including what reservations to make)
- Special packing items (items that you might want to pack that you would normally not think about)
- An overview of the park (including links to maps, hiking trails and descriptions, sites and scenic views)
- Other places to visit in the area (including additional sites operated by the National Park Service, including distances and map links)
Delivery: After an order is received, you will receive your itinerary via digital download as a .pdf.
Guarantee: In the event that you are not satisfied with your itinerary, we will make it right or refund your money 100%.
Copyright (c) 2017-2023 Peter V. Brahan and Amy E. Brahan. All rights reserved.
We Help You Plan and Remember Great Vacations!
We are Amy & Pete Brahan. Very simply, we are passionate about our National Parks and Public Lands and love to explore them with our three kids whenever we can. We've been lucky enough to have traveled to 42 National Parks, and are devoted to our business full time.
Our itineraries are updated continuously (usually at least three times per year), and with your purchase you get all future updates, free of charge. Plus, you can contact us us any time if you have any questions!
10% of all after-tax profits are donated to the National Park Foundation.