Channel Islands National Park Itinerary-Santa Cruz Island (Scorpion Anchorage)
This 8+ page Channel Islands National Park Itinerary will help you get started as you plan your vacation to Santa Cruz Island's Scorpion Anchorage.
CHANNEL ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK ITINERARY INFORMATION
Trip planner information: This itinerary is a collection of information that is meant to help you get started. While it is not an exhaustive look at what there is to do in the park, it will give you the right links to information that you'll want to have as you plan your trip. We mine data from our trips as well as information readily available on the internet and provide it to you in one, easy-to-use .pdf.
- Park map (an image provided by the National Park Service maps)
- Pre-trip tasks (which covers what you want to do prior to your trip, including what reservations to make)
- Special packing items (items that you might want to pack that you would normally not think about)
- An overview of the park (including links to maps, hiking trails and descriptions, sites and scenic views)
- Other places to visit in the area (including additional sites operated by the National Park Service, including distances and map links)
Delivery: After an order is received, you will receive your itinerary via digital download as a .pdf.
Guarantee: In the event that you are not satisfied with your itinerary, we will make it right or refund your money 100%.
Copyright (c) 2017 Peter V. Brahan and Amy E. Brahan. All rights reserved.