Acadia National Park Itinerary (Digital Download)
Our Guide for Visiting and Hiking in Acadia National Park (over 26 pages!) will help you get started as you plan your vacation to Acadia National Park. We've poured over 50 hours of planning into this so that you don't have to!
ACADIA NATIONAL PARK GUIDE: WHAT TO SEE, DO & HIKE
Guide information: This detailed guide will help simplify your planning and make sure you don't miss anything for your trip to Acadia National Park. We include detailed information on Mount Desert Island, Isle Au Haut, Bass Harbor, Southwest Harbor and the Schoodic Peninsula.
We also list information about the best hikes for your trip. Acadia National Park is full of fantastic trails, including the Beehive Loop Trail (covered in our blog in detail), the breathtaking Precipice Trail, the Bubbles and many other hikes. We also tell you how to beat the crowds at Cadillac Mountain and give you a few hints on the best locations to stay while visiting the park. Don't just drive the park road around Mount Desert Island, let us help guide you as you explore this amazing park in Maine!
Email / text support: Also included is the ability to get same-day responses from the two of us (Amy & Pete) via email or text-we'll even talk to you on the phone if needed!
- Park attendance and average temperatures
- Park maps (park overview map and more detailed maps)
- Pre-trip tasks (which covers what you want to do prior to your trip, including what reservations to make so you don't miss out on anything)
- Special packing items (items that you might want to pack that you would normally not think about)
- Suggested single and multi-day itineraries based on your style of travel (sightseers, active families or intense "go-getters")
- An overview of the park (including links to maps, hiking trails and descriptions, sites and scenic views)
- Hiking trail information for a ton of hikes (including trailhead info, elevation gain, detailed trail maps, distance and difficulty)
- Other places to visit in the area (including additional sites operated by the National Park Service, including distances and map links)
Delivery: After an order is received, you will receive your guide via digital download as a .pdf.
Guarantee: In the event that you are not satisfied with your guide, we will make it right or refund your money 100%.
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 Peter V. Brahan and Amy E. Brahan. All rights reserved.
We Help You Plan and Remember Great Vacations!
We are Amy & Pete Brahan. Very simply, we are passionate about our National Parks and Public Lands and love to explore them with our three kids whenever we can. We've been lucky enough to have traveled to 42 National Parks, and are devoted to our business full time.
Our itineraries are updated continuously (usually at least three times per year), and with your purchase you get all future updates, free of charge. Plus, you can contact us us any time if you have any questions!
10% of all after-tax profits are donated to the National Park Foundation.