Custom Vintage Poster for Businesses
Click here to read our reviews.
CUSTOM, VINTAGE-STYLE TRAVEL POSTERS FOR BUSINESSES
HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS REMEMBER THEIR EXPERIENCES FOREVER WITH THIS UNIQUE SOUVENIR!
We will work with you to create unique, one-of-a-kind, Vintage-style, Custom Travel Posters, Postcards or Cards for your business. These can be offered in your store for resale or as a special memory for any adventure or event!
We create products from your own photo and can usually turnaround designs within a few days, and can send re-stocking orders for previous designs within a week. We also will work with you to customize the wording and include your logo (if desired).
The process for creating a unique poster for your company goes like this:
- You send us a photo (or photos) that you would like made into a poster.
- We then create a draft and work with you to create custom wording, apply your logo, etc.
- Once you are happy, we’ll print and send a free sample before printing whatever quantity you want.
- Each poster is packaged individually for resale in your store. We will not resell them ourselves-these are your images and made exclusively for you.
This is not artwork created by a machine-this business is run and operated by Amy and Pete. We are real people and provide real, personalized service.
- Our mission is to help customers plan and remember great vacations and to give back to the organizations that help protect our nation’s public lands.
- Amy and Pete are the owners and sole operators of our business. Pete is a Navy veteran and served as a nuclear submarine officer.
- All products are made in the United States.
- We give 10% of all after-tax profits to the National Park Foundation.
- Even though this is a custom product created uniquely for you and your business, our pricing is very attractive. We believe that we both can make money in a partnership!
We ship to anywhere in the United States (and most other places in the world). Ordering is via our eCommerce store (through special listings created just for you), and you can pay by credit card or a number of other methods.
Posters can be individually wrapped in plastic (as above) for resale, or packaged in a rigid tube for shipping or individualized labeling.
Other poster sizes are available upon request.
Browse through the information, and then send us a note through our Contact Us page to arrange for a phone call or email correspondence.
You can also call us directly at 603-546-8806.
Poster information: This print is created in a style similar to the traditional WPA (Works Progress Administration) National Park posters of the early 20th century. We apply an effect that mimics a watercolor painting during our creation process.
Print information: We use 100#, coated fine-archival paper for our posters. The paper is 100% acid-free with a beautiful matte finish and ready to be framed. Our postcards are printed on heavy cardstock. Canvas prints are mounted on heavy, 1/2" thick stretcher boards to prevent warping for many years, along with a sawtooth hanger.
Processing and shipping: All posters are usually shipped within 2 weeks of ordering (this can take slightly longer for posters 16" x 20" and larger due to the printing process). Quicker processing is available if needed. We seal each poster with care for resale in rolled kraft paper and a sealed plastic sleeve. We can also package in a rigid tube with individualized labeling for a small additional fee. Free shipping in the U.S.
Guarantee: In the event that your poster arrives damaged or is not to your satisfaction in any way, we will make it right or refund your money 100%.
FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.
Just Go Travel Studios, LLC prohibits the printing of any images that are the subject of, or which infringe upon, any trademark, trade name, copyright, right of publicity, moral right or other intellectual property right of another person or entity. Please verify this prior to placing your order.
Copyright (c) 2016-2020 Peter V. Brahan and Amy E. Brahan. All rights reserved.